ClearWay Minnesota and stopthestartmn.com are committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to the website stopthestartmn.com, whether registered or unregistered. By using the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website, you consent to the data practices described in this policy.
Use of Your Personal Information
You are not required to submit a message or otherwise give us personal information in order to use the website. Whether or not you participate is entirely your choice. We only use personal information that you have voluntarily provided.
The website, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, does not sell, rent or lease the names of registered users to third parties. We do, however, use your personally identifiable information to inform you of the activities of ClearWay Minnesota and stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, to invite you to participate in research about your opinion of public affairs issues, and to forward your name and city of residence with your comments or excerpts of your comments to public officials. In addition, we may share all user information and data if required by law.
In order to determine what services are the most popular and to improve the services and content brought to you, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org does gather information about the websites and pages that participants visit within stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website.
The stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website uses “cookies” to enrich your experience of the site. A cookie is small piece of information that a website can store on a computer and later use to recognize the user. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but as is the case with all cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Although cookies will identify your computer to us when you visit so that we can present "your" personalized website, they will not give us any personal information about you from your computer.
We take industry standard precautions to secure personal information you’ve placed on stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Occasionally, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org will update this Statement of Privacy to reflect the company and visitor feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org is protecting your information.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, you warrant to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org that you will not use the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You may not use the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website.
Commenting Guidelines for stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org
The stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Be Heard Section” of stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org). You agree to use the commenting tools only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the Be Heard section. We intend for this area to be used by our readers as a place for civil, thought-provoking and high-quality public discussion. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a commenting tool, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website does not in any way endorse the contents of any such materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. You are advised that Consumer-Generated Content may be false or misleading. Any action you may take in reliance on any Consumer-Generated Content appearing on this site is solely at your own risk.
The stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website reserves the right to review materials posted to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. In addition, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the commenting tools at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Further, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. This service, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of submitted material or comments. You give up any claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org uses such material.
Welcome to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org. The comments and contributions that you make here will have a direct impact on making Minnesota a healthier state.
To ensure that stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org is always a welcoming and safe experience, by logging in, you agree to the following stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org commenting and posting guidelines:
- Your comments are always welcome and encouraged. The Be Heard section is a place where Minnesotans can meet and have a respectful and thoughtful discussion about important issues.
- To leave a comment, you must register (login). Your posted comments will show your actual first name and the city where you live and the date your comment is posted
- We (stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org) reserve the right to remove postings that include the use of foul or profane language, personal attacks or statements that may be libelous or interpreted as inciting hate or sexual harassment.
- Comments should be relevant, original and respectful of others' views. All comments may be reviewed by moderators and may be featured, included or excluded at our discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting comments, videos, photos and/or other materials to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, you are granting stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org and its affiliated companies necessary permission to use your submission including, without limitation, the rights to: copy; distribute, transmit, publicly display; publicly perform, reproduce; edit, translate and reformat your submission and to publish your name in connection with your submission.
- By posting, uploading, providing or submitting comments, videos, photos and/or other materials to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights of your submission, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the material to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org.
Thank you for your participation! We look forward to hearing from you today.
The content you see and/or hear on our website is proprietary to stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org or its affiliates or used with permission. You have our permission to download, print and store one machine readable copy and one print copy per page for your personal, noncommercial use only. All copies must include the proper copyright notice. You must obtain our written permission if you otherwise wish to copy, modify, publish, distribute, or transmit any of our content. You may not change or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice.
We may link you to other websites for your convenience, but you must make your own decision about the content of and your interaction with any other website.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE SITE AND SERVICE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
THE SITE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE SITE stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, or proceeding brought by any third party against stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org and any affiliated entities alleging or arising from or related to your use of the website, your submissions, or any breach of the terms herein. This paragraph survives expiration or termination of this agreement.
The stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website is governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America. If you use our website outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any local laws affecting you.
All contents of the stopthestartmn.com and/or unfilteredmn.org website are: Copyright 2010 by ClearWay Minnesota and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or concerns.